Me too!

The big news is that you'll be able to listen to my new pilot radio show every second Saturday starting December 6th at 10am. "Tracking Changes" (Radio Centre-Ville: 102.3 FM or 88.3 on cable) will present Montreal local music artists in a informal setting, where you'll be able to listen to their music and know more about their projects. For the pilot run, I'll be on the air every second week, for the month of December.

I need your support, please listen to the show and call the radio station to say how much you loved it (hopefully you will). The more people call, the more chances I have to continue in the air for longer. IMPORTANT: you can also listen to the show on the internet at www.radiocentreville.com. And if you miss it at 10am, no problem, the show stays online for a whole week after the broadcast. Just click on the right time on the schedule. Enjoy!

More news: my friend Thiago is going to sing this coming Saturday, December 6th at Église St. François Solano (3730 rue Dandurand, Montreal). It starts at 20h and it's free. Donations will be accepted for the church's renovation.

Now, I'm going to sing too! I'll be performing children's songs and Christmas songs at Vanier College's Staff End of Year Celebration. It'll be a Children-Sing-Along where I'll sing in several languages and play my guitar. Unfortunatelly, this isn't open to the public, but I still thought I'd let you know.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Le Jeu de Robin et Marion

Atomium, Flea Market, Fête de la BD... biking around Brussels

Pesquisando minhas origens